Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

About Me

Search This Blog

Iqra!

Here you will find children and parenting books that I love and recommend. Library* Library Part 2* Islamic Library *Hair Library *Chapter Books

Segmented thoughts

Jul 13, 2009

Random...really random things about me

1. Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
2. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.
3. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
4. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.

1) I think milk and sugar or milk and honey taste really good
2) Milk and Pepsi or coke is also quite thrust quenching
3) I can eat a whole block of Mozzarella cheese in one setting( I used to search for change to buy some in JHS)
4) Cheddar cheese and grapes are great
5) Pizza with gyro meat and green peppers is the business.
6) I have high cholesterol (I wonder why?)
7) I’m obsessed with children’s books (I also enjoy reading them to kids…I once read a book to a random girl on the bus…I won’t tell you how much money I have put into my DD library)
8) I smuggled food into the hospital when I went into labor and snuck and ate when no one was looking ( ice chips my ….)
9) In the fourth grade I just knew that I was going to be the first African American Female President. (Now I know better, my DD will be)
10) I ran for school secretary in elementary, my slogan was Vote Byas she’s not Biased (or something like that)
11) I like to do the hustle (the dance)
12) I have been working on a list of shows my children can and cannot watch since…lets just say a long time
13) I really wanted to go to Spellman, but I’m so glad to be a Howard grad.
14) I think my mommy’s bed is the most comfortable bed in the entire world.
15) I love shoes and I hate shoe shopping. (yea I know I have a lotta shoes for someone who hates shopping for them.
16) I’m an emotional shopper.
17) I have written several essays for fun.
18) I have a thick book of business plans of businesses I want to start (anybody wanna invest)
19) I hide books in the library so no one else will check them out.
20) I enjoy crossing the street in the middle against the light.(and saying things like “hit me I have loans to pay” and “I stop traffic”)
21) I wrote my death will in highschool and revised it last year.
22) I hate pickles.
23) Despite her dismay I like taking out my DD's boogies (seeing them frustrate me)
24) I look forward to the day when I can tell my daughter, “This is how you treat your mother after I was in the hospital for 9 days when I had you!!!”
25) I don’t like when people look at my feet (notice my skirts always cover them)
26) I hate pants (even when I was younger, I refused to wear them in the 2nd grade)
27) I want to pierce my wrist.
28) I tried to teach myself how to read and write hieroglyphics in elementary
29) I still have my collection of baby sitter club books.
30) I like to rhyme… I do it all the time.
31) I pace when I’m on the phone.
32) I like to make my own hair products.
33) I only use natural products on my skin and hair( and on myDD's’s skin and hair Burts baby bee’s smells so good)
34) My big toe is really big and my pinkie toe is really small
35) I like dancing and making up songs when I’m alone(most of my recent songs are dedicated to Nunu, Nunu the one who holds the key to my hearrrrrrrtttttttt)
36) I get nightmares when I watch scary movies
37) I have two beauty marks on my right arm
38) I get excited when Nunu makes a stink stink ( why you ask? it means she is eating enough and her digestive system is working well)
39) I want another degree after I finish my masters
40) I have been to Mexico but not Canada.
41) I did not always love boiled eggs(yes I know it’s hard to believe)
42) I strongly believe that breakfast is for breakfast and lunch is for lunch and dinner is for dinner….do not try to serve me dinner food in the morning, we will both be pissed off.
43) I enjoy public speaking
44) I aspire to be supermom
45) I love being a teacher...but I'ma have to open up my own school in the future.
46) If I could have triple majored I would have
47) I'm an over achiever
48) I procrastinate (to 47 and 48 contradict?)
49) I'm tiered of being in the house as soon as she gets her shots we are spending our days in the library and the museum bump this
50) I can make this list go on forever and ever and ever……..

1 comment:

  1. proof of #47: u just made a list of 50 random things, when u were only required to have 25, lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails