Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

About Me

Search This Blog

Iqra!

Here you will find children and parenting books that I love and recommend. Library* Library Part 2* Islamic Library *Hair Library *Chapter Books

Segmented thoughts

Jul 13, 2009

Lyrics that don’t lye

I love my hair but sometimes it doesn’t love me back. And when things get ruff a little lyrical inspiration goes a long way. Of course showing my hair some loves goes a lot further, but music always sets the mood.

Afrolicious by Rhonda Ray. Rhonda Ray is a artist, singer and entrepreneur. I can't tell you what I love more her music her art or her earrings. Check out her website.


The Poetry of UVA. UVA is an Afro-Latina spoken word artist, writer and educator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails